Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
HS7 : I dont get what we are suppose to put here

Race Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Sky (A Twilight story)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:15 pm

This is the story of my new Twilight character Sky. Sky is Jacobs friend that has been there all the time but was never noticed. This fan fic will start from the beginning of the Twilight books.

Name: Sky A. Phenexia

Date of Birth:December 12

Birth Place: La Push

Mother: Sofie Phenexia

Father: Unknown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OliviaofBolivia
Beginner
Beginner

Race Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Sky (A Twilight story)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:15 pm

This takes place in Twilight. This is also Sky talking.

I was always there. I was always in the shadows. I was always the friend but never like her.Never was I noticed, never did they notice, like they noticed her...

Chapter 1: Short Day Dreams

Well I always sat at the end of the table. Bella smiles as everyone talks to her. I am happy for her. Though no one talks to me anymore, well except for Edward Cullen. I don't know why but he has always been kind to me. He says hi a lot and smiles at me. I'm the only girl in the school thats not head over heals for Edward but I think of him as one of my friends. I like someone else but we don't talk much. "Sky? Sky? SKY!!!"

I jerk back into the conversation as Mick yells my name. "Yes, what was the question again?"

"You ok?" Mick asks with a concerned face. " I asked if we have Science home work."

I blink twice and answer. "Um, ya I'm alright, and no there is no Science home work."

I close my eyes and start to drift off to sleep. A picture of Jacob appears in my head as the blackness encloses me...

The bell rings loudly as I jerk back from my sleep. Bella is just now getting up from the table. She walks over to the trash to dump her tray and sneaks a quick glance at Edward. Great, another Cullen crony. I shake my head and get up from the table.

I grab my book and head off to my next class. Whats this? Edward looked back at Bella. Maybe Bella's not so normal after all. Cullen noticed her. Maybe Edwards hitting puberty and starting to think like all the others.

His head snaps in my direction but manages to look away faster than I would have expected him to. I shrug it off but I reassure myself that Edward is not like the other boys. His family is very kind and polite.

I notice things others don't, I think there is something secret about them and I intend to find out. Bella is next on my list as well. Oh and I should go down to visit Jacob on my way home I don't get to see him too often. So many things to do. But for right now I shouldn't be late for class...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OliviaofBolivia
Beginner
Beginner

Race Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Sky (A Twilight story)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:15 pm

Chapter 2: Old Friends, New Flames

I take my bike down to La Push. I am the only one that rides a bike in this rainy town. But I'll get a car soon, a V.W. Bug, less gas need be used.

The journey is not long. La Push is only like an hour away. I hope Jacob is there, I haven't seen him in so long. Sam might be there too. I should say hi to all of them. I really miss La Push. I get there in plenty of time. Jacob was him, his eyes sparkled at the site of me. I felt butterflies in my stomach as he gave me a huge hug. Billy was exited to see me too.

I moved away from La Push with my mother after, well, no need to dwell on bad memories.

I talk with Jacob over some dinner and I find out that he has met Bella. She came to La Push and wanted to know about stories. Why would she want to know about our stupid little stories. There is something to Bella, I knew it! I'll find out as soon as I leave here. But I stay and enjoy myself. Jacob seems so cute and he still laughs the same as I remember.

"God Stop Sky!!!" I scream in my head. "You don't do this anymore, you have a boyfriend now. You have a life now. He doesn't like you that way, he never did, let it go." I relax and I let it go for the moment, but I can never completely let it go, who really can.

After we talk for a time, I had to leave. I said goodbye and he gives me another huge hug. I almost melt into the floor.

As I ride home I saw Sam and the others diving off the cliff." They really shouldn't do that all the time. They might get hurt."

I wave and continue on my way home. When I get there my moms sitting on the counter with ice cream in her hands.

"Do you want some?" She asks with a frown on her face.

" What? What did I do?" I ask.

"Um I've been thinking about it and...." I stop her right there.

"Does this have to do with dad?" I ask.

"NO!!! I would never, GOD NO!!!" She says very fast. We don't dawn on the subject very often and when we do it is brief.

"Then what is it mom?" I say this quicker now, I wanted to know as soon as I could.

" After this year we are moving back to La Push, I already got a house for us there, one story, and you get to have a bigger room and....."

I stop her again. "We are going back to La Push?!?" I was overjoyed with the thought of going to school with Jacob ever day and spending a lot more time with him and.... STOP SKY!!" once again I yell at myself inside my head to suppress my feelings for Jacob.

I can't keep doing this. David would not be happy to know about this.

"Yes, I got a better job there." Mom says, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"But Mom, I have friends and a..."

" A what? Boy friend, that um, David kid. Well I'm sorry but we are moving so you have a year to try to say goodbye, I'm really sorry Sky."

I storm out of the room and go running. I love to run, it frees me of all thoughts, just the wind and me.

I don't just run to anywhere this time, I run to David's house. I should tell him now, he deserves to know....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OliviaofBolivia
Beginner
Beginner

Race Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Sky (A Twilight story)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:16 pm

Chapter 3: House of Wolves

The next day did not go so well. David had apparently told everyone of his jock buddies that he had dumped me. I didn't mind. It was over and I was moving away. I didn't sit at the table with Bella that day, nor did I tell anyone at the table that I was leaving. I guess I couldn't bring myself to do that. I sat at a table in the back, with my head down, tear streaming from my eyes. I just couldn't stop. David sat at his normal table, apparently he found a new girlfriend. I laughed at this. "So much for that relationship."

After lunch I got up quickly and walked out of the cafeteria. I headed for the bathroom to wipe the tears from my eyes. Somehow no matter how fast I walked Edward kept pace with me. He walked with me for a while and then began to talk. "Don't cry Sky, you know people were your moving so it won't be so bad."

I couldn't believe it. I turned to face him and saw his light brown eyes. "H...How did you know I was moving? I never told anyone."

"I know things." He said to me and winked. I smiled back and then turned to walk to my next class. I started to notice in science class that he was much more calm. Not that he wasn't a calm person but after Bella came he became more tense. But now he was calmer. I saw their hand playing under the desk and it became all to clear.

"Ha! so thats why he's so nice to her. He likes her, I wonder how long that will last." After class I walked over to Bella and gave her a little nudge. "So, you and him ay?"

She looked surprised. "Your one of the only people in the school that doesn't have like a huge crush on him."

"Yep, I guess I'm the ONLY one now." I said, nudging Bella again and then walking away. She just stood there.

Well as time went by everyone found out I was moving and they all treated me special. Do you know how annoying that gets? But I could spend 5 chapters telling you about it and all the stupid stuff we did in class but that would be a waist of time. So I will just give you a summery.
Jacob came to visit allot, but not me, Bella. Oh well. Bella got more popular and she started to date Edward. Mike went out with Jessica or whatever her name is. And David got kicked off his team for some fight he had. Now he wants me back but I can't exactly do that because I'm moving. Its the last week of school before I move so I'm playing Elphiba in Wicked. So um this is were we start!

I got painted green and went onto the stage. I did my numbers and sang my songs. Defying Gravity was the most phenomenal of all. I got to be strung up like I was flying and got to wave a broom around as I sang my parts. Then when my skirt flew out and covered the whole stage, I was just amazed. As I looked out among the crowd I was surprised to see Jacob and Sam and the others I knew from La Push sitting in the audience. My heart lit up as I sang better than I ever though I could.

After the show he met me back stage and brought the most beautiful white roses with blue tips. "Wow! Were did you get these?" I asked, amazed.

"There is a little flower shop down in La Push and my dad knows the owner. I knew how important this was to you so I asked him to make these for you."

"Thank you SO Much!!!" I said giving him a huge hug.

"Hay Sky!" David said running out from behind the crowd. "You were great!"

"Thanks" I said a little worried about what he would say next. "Oh um, Jacob this is David, David this is Jacob. He came all the way from La Push to see me."

"Thanks cool. Nice to meet you." David said, a little anger spreading along his face. Jacob still kept his cool.

"Nice to meet you too. Well um I have to go now, sorry Sky, but I'll see you in a week or so. I'll help you move in, I promise." And then he went to join Sam and the others.

"I have to go too" I said to David and then quickly exited. I was not going to listen to him talk all night. Though I was surprised that they got along, I knew both of them well and they weren't one another's type. Only a week to go and then I'm gone. Like the wind.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OliviaofBolivia
Beginner
Beginner

Race Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100

Chapter 4: Black Out

The last day I had at school was exiting. Everyone wanted to say goodbye and my home room threw me a part. I didn't really have to do any work because even the teachers were telling me how much they enjoyed having me. Everyone was there that day except for the Cullen's. I wonder why they wouldn't have wanted to come on that sunny day. They avoid sunlight like vampires. I laugh to myself at this thought. Maybe they just get sunburn easily.

After school I go home to pack my bags. We load everything onto the moving truck and got going. Though it was only about an hour or 2 it felt like a day. When we arrive Quil is there to greet us. He said that Jacob is not going to make it. I'm a little disappointed but me and Quil still have allot of fun unpacking. Jacob doesn't come the next day or the day after that. The fourth day of unpacking we finish. I go into my new room and slump down on the bed.

"Well I'm going to go head out and get us something to eat Sky." My mom says as she heads for the door.

"Ok, see ya later." I say, almost asleep. I drift off for a while but soon I get awoken by the phone.

"Hello?" I say in a dazed voice.

"Hi Sky." Jacob's voiced sounds over the phone. My eyes open and I am fully awake.

"HI Jacob!"

"I'm really sorry I couldn't make. it to help you. I wanted to but I couldn't. I'm going through some... stuff."

"Oh it's ok Jacob, I understand. Um I got to go. But I'll see you later ok?"

"Ok, thanks Sky." And then the phone went dead.

I decide to go running to clear my mind. I take a map off the kitchen table and begin. I run past the sea and through the forests. I pass some familiar and so new houses on the way. On the road I spot Sam's house and I thought I might stop by to say hi. I knock on the door, Sam answered quickly. "Oh! HI Sky. What are you doing here?" He asked, looking a little rushed.

"Oh I just stopped by to say hello. Am I interupting something?" I ask, sticking my head through the door. A whole bunch of people were at a small table talking. I could heard all voiced seece as they saw someone at the door. When they saw it was me they yelled. "Hey Sky!"

I couldn't tell whos voice was whos before a voice from behind yelled. "HI Sky! I'm glade I found you, I've been looking all over for you." David said, running down the street.

I looked at Sam wit a 'help me' face and he looked back with a 'I'm sorry face'. I turn around and go face my doom.

David meets me at the dirt road standing tall and confident. ......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OliviaofBolivia
Beginner
Beginner

Race Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100

Chapter 4: Part 2: Black Out

Unwillingly I walk with David. I was surprised at the kind touch in his voice. We had a very cool conversation. He said that he only came to say goodbye. My heart sighs with relief at the thought that there would be no words exchanged. I begin to run again as our conversation ended.

Latter that night....

I returned home and flopped onto my bed. Almost as soon as I hit the pillow I was asleep. It only felt like only a minute before I was woken by a hand rapped around my mouth. A calm voice shushed me. I tried to get up but something was holding me in place. Then something else grabbed my feet. I was lifted up and carried out of my window.

Mean while at Sam's house...

Their talk ran later than they had expected. When they emerged from the house laughing and playing they were interrupted by an ear splitting scream. Jacob unconsciously changed and ran toward the sound coming from the woods...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OliviaofBolivia
Beginner
Beginner

Race Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Sky (A Twilight story)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:17 pm

Chapter 4: Part 3: Black out

Two figures appeared in my window. I didn't have time to move before the figures came inside my room. The moved much faster than I could scream, gagging me and rapping my hands in rope. I kicked and screamed violently but it was no use. After one of them had flung me over his shoulder and carried me half way out of the window I flailed violently and knocked the other guy in the mouth with my foot. Blood splashed from their mouth and they knock over something I couldn't see.

After a long while they finally stopped. The person carrying me casually flung me to the ground. I rolled over and coughed up blood. One of the two lit a match and I could see their faces illuminated by it. One of them people there was tall. He was bulky with a muddy red hair. He had a roundish trim face with his cheek bone imprints. His eyes were an orangish brown that had a red tint in the light. I squinted to see the other person that I had kicked. Though blood spattered his face his image was as clear to me as the sun. David stood with a match in his hand, his eyes seeming to glow evilly as he stared me in the face.

" You always looked so lovely. And I ALWAYS get what I want. Now... well now you'll see what I mean"

He didn't half to finish his sentence, I knew what he meant. I had always known but hadn't wanted to see it. I stood as fast as I could trying to run away.

The boy with the red hair spoke." She won't get very far, she's all your D."

I laughed to myself at this stupid red headed boy. Once I reached the road they had no chance of reaching me. Suddenly the red boy was right in front of me. I was stopped by a big hand rapped around my neck. I was flung into David's chest. He rapped his arms around me as the red headed boy walked into the darkness.

"Now wee were we?" He whispered into my ear. "Oh I remember..." He chuckled, spinning me around. I didn't give him time to make a move before I kneed him in the chest. I knocked the wind out of him and he slumped against a tree. I tried to back up but I want fast enough. He picked me up by my T-shirt and flung me as hard as he could against the nearest bunch of trees. I flew back making contact with the trees. I rolled down the tree and landed with my back on the ground. I felt a warm liquid spill from my head. It rolled down my cheek and onto the mossy forest floor.

I felt very heavy. I don't know if my head was exploding or if he was on top of me but the world went black and I blacked out.

Back at Sam's House......

As they arrived at the place were the scream had come from there was a mutual felling of hatred as they saw Sky oh the group. Blood seemed to be coming from her head. A shadow was leaning over her. It was the same boy that had talked to Sky earlier that day!!! They all attacked the figure. Blood....... yells..........snarls.......then nothing.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OliviaofBolivia
Beginner
Beginner

Race Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Sky (A Twilight story)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:17 pm

Chapter 5: Clearing of the Fog

"w...w...w...what happened?" I said as I slowly regained consciousness. It looked like dawn outside and I could see the forest out a window from the couch I was sitting on.

"You got knocked out Sky..." A hushed voice said from behind me. I tried to raise my head but I couldn't manage. It throbbed and hurt like it was about to split in two. I moaned and laid back on the couch. A hand rushed to my side and put a cold ice pack on my head.

"OW! That stings!" I yelled as the ice pack rubbed against my forehead. "Please STOP!" I yelled as the cold seeped into my skull and spread throughout my face.

"Sky calm down, it will help." Sam's voice called from what seemed to be the other half of the room.

"The bleedings stopped and now I have it covered up. It should be fine!" A female voice said.

I suddenly jerked up and knocked the person sitting next to me in the head. I moaned and fell back onto the couch. "sorry" I said, clutching my head again.

"It's ok." Jacobs voice said from the other side of the couch. I jerked up again but avoided him. I stumbled off the couch and onto my feet.

"Where am I? How did I get here?" I yelled as I looked around the room. Seeing the outlines of 7 to 8 people I backed away. I tried to run for the door but Jacob grabbed me up by the waist. "Let me go!"

"Sky calm down, it's ok. Your safe here. He won't hurt you."

I froze." What are you talking about?"

"Well, he was..." Jacob said hesitantly "attacking you. We heard you scream and got there in time."

"Thats not funny. I don't believe you. Your lying! He...he changed. I know it!" I said furiously.

"Sky you have to believe us." Quil's voice said pleadingly.

"No I don't! You all are lying!" I repeated over and over again. I couldn't believe what they were saying was true.

"Sky he attacked you, we had to put him in a near coma to save you! I could see it in his eyes the moment I met him at your play, he had no intentions of changing. I'm sorry...." Jacobs voice said, drifting off.

"No, he couldn't! He wouldn't! Stop saying that he did! Just.....just....just leave me alone! all of you, just go away!" I said, breaking free of Jacob and running though the door as fast as I could.

"Sky please!" Jacob shouted as she (I) rushed into the forest. Her (my) body shivering unnaturally. It looked like sobbing but Jacobs eyes widened as he realized just what kind of a shiver this was...........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky (A Twilight story)   

Back to top Go down

Sky (A Twilight story)
Page 1 of 1